Okay, so I'm pretty late to the whole blog thing. That's pretty standard for me, I guess. The reason I'm finally giving in and doing this is because it's a whole lot easier to update everyone on what's going on with me and my family than sending 493 different emails in a given week.
Plus, I generally do a pretty terrible job of recording what happens in my life for posterity. Hopefully this will help.
At any rate, I'm sitting in Afghanistan right now. I got here about a week ago, and I'll be here for another six months or so. Not too bad, really, except that I really miss Jenn and Elizabeth. But I really can't complain. Most of the guys I'm here with are here for six months to a year.
So for the next while, most of what I have to say will most likely be at least inspired by what I see here. Anyway, here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gee the title seems to ring familar. Glad to have a spot where we can keep track of you and see some pictures. Don't look a gift camel in the mouth.
Post a Comment