I know I'm a day late on this one. Chalk it up to the time difference, or something.
Normally, I couldn't care any less about celebrities, because so many are so removed from reality that they might as well not even be on the same planet as the rest of us.
But it's too bad that Paul Newman isn't around any longer, because he was, in his own way, a breath of fresh air. He was an outstanding actor who didn't crave the spotlight and didn't do things just to get his name out there. That, and he was a Hollywood personality who stayed married to the same woman for over 50 years. How many other stars can say that?
He also put a lot of his energy into doing good things for other people, and you have to respect that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment