Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Cute Offspring


This was taken the night before I left for my current deployment. This is Elizabeth, the light of my life. I'm actually not sure how much she liked wearing my hat, but the nice thing about kids this age is that they can't quite say no yet (although I think she's figured that out, actually). Anyway, I'm bigger than she is, so she has to do what I say.
I'm sure that approach will only last until she's able to talk back. Then I'm in trouble.

2 comments:

metromut said...

looks a little different than the last time we saw her. glad to see you got suckered into blogging. we will be keeping an eye on you- lindy, jesse, and finn

Tripp said...

Thanks, Jesse. I saw your blog, too. I know there's a way to follow blogs, but I can't figure out how to make it happen. Ideas?