I found myself with a bit of extra time today, so I thought I'd throw a few pictures of Elizabeth on here for anyone who hasn't seen her for a while (not including me, of course).
This is from her first birthday, which was not too long before I left. She got a carrot cake, courtesy of Jenn and my mom. I think it met with her approval, based on how much of it ended up on her face.
This was taken about the same time, I think. Obviously, this is a picture of Elizabeth, but I also include it because Jenn looks really funny here. And don't ask me what her expression's all about.
This is her sitting on the great little rocking chair that her grandparents gave her. She obviously enjoys it, now that she's figured out how to climb into it.

3 comments:
Elizabeth is so cute! Did she have a nice Halloween?
I hear that she did. I hope to get pictures of it soon...
cute little stink... thank goodness that half the looks come from mothers. glad to hear all is well- except for the housing mess. later.
Post a Comment